- Skin: pores no more by dr. brandt (everything is lowercase on purpose) all over the face
- Contour: Morphe Brush eyebrow powder in their eyebrow palette (LOVE THAT PALETTE)
- Highlight: L'Oreal True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator (I love all things True Match)
- Concealer: the product name has rubbed off so I don't know. I'm not married to one yet...
- Brushes: Mostly Sephora, E.L.F., and Morphe Brushes.
- Eyebrows: Morphe Brushes gel liner in Aqua, medium brown shade from their eyebrow palette, and the turquoise shadow from the bora bora Eyeshadow quad by Be A Bombshell Cosmetics
- Eyeballs: E.L.F. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer
- Eyeshadow: Strapless from the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette, Kiddie Pool from the Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box Palette (LOVE the packaging), and Bulletproof from Sugarpill (my go to matte black shadow)
- Eyeliner: Tattoo Liner in Trooper by Kat Von D, and a random black pencil with the name rubbed off....again...not married to a eyeliner pencil product either...
- The Inner Corners of my Eyes: Baby Tears from Glitter Injections (I use that one for everything)
- Eyelashes: Probably from Ardell because that's usually the ones I get. Sorry, I'm terrible with lash names. I should probably consider remembering which ones they are since I do have a preference but can never remember which are the ones I like. I always end up getting a few every time because of it.
What do you think of this look?
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back often to www.samofantha.com/beautystuff for more makeup detail posts!
*If you do not see a comment section below simply click on the title of the post then scroll to the bottom