The longer you stick with me the more you will start to see that I tend to prefer the makeup that requires more time. I like the stuff that looks complicated and different. The reason I like it is because it requires creativity. It isn't something you can just bang out in a hurry. You have to give it some effort. With that being said...Here is a look of me just banging something out and not being complicated or creative. Haha.
I do these normal people makeup looks for two reasons:
- I can do it fast and run out of the door so that I am only 5 minutes late instead of 20!
- Because my husband prefers the natural look and sometimes I like to do nice things for him. It's like a gift I give to him sometimes.
- Skin: NYX Shine Killer all over the face
- Contour: Morphe Brush eyebrow powder in their eyebrow palette (LOVE THAT PALETTE)
- Highlight: L'Oreal True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator (I love all things True Match)
- Brushes: Mostly Sephora, E.L.F., and Morphe Brushes.
- Eyebrows: Morphe Brushes medium brown shade from their eyebrow palette
- Eyeballs: E.L.F. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer
- Eyeshadow: Almost all the shades from the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette (MY FAVORITE NORMAL PEOPLE PALETTE)
- Eyeliner: Tattoo Liner in Trooper by Kat Von D, and a random black pencil with the name rubbed off....
- Eyelashes: CoverGirl LashBlash Volume Mascara in Blackest Black! (MY ALL TIME FAVORITE)
- Jeffree Star Costmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Dominatrix
- Ruby Kisses matte lipstick in Brown Sugar (this is my favorite color to layer on top of other colors)
What type of looks do you prefer? Natural or creative!?
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back often to www.samofantha.com/beautystuff for more makeup detail posts!
*If you do not see a comment section below simply click on the title of the post then scroll to the bottom