I have been very heavy into using purple AGAIN lately. I keep going through these waves of purple! Oh well...It's pretty and I like it and you can't make me stop!
Anyway, here are a billion pictures (and product details at the bottom):
- Skin: No primer today...(scary stuff), just some oil free moisturizer from Trader Joes, and Ben Nye's Banana Powder (love this product)
- Contour: Sexspresso from the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette
- Highlight: L'Oreal True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator
- Blush: the Balm-blush/bronzer-Balm Desert
- Brushes: Mostly Sephora, E.L.F., and Morphe Brushes.
- Eyebrows: Morphe Brushes medium brown shade from their eyebrow palette and Sugarpill Poison Plum
- Eyeballs: E.L.F. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer
- Eyeshadow: Risque from the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette, Sugarpill's Poison Plum, Flamepoint (under the bottom lash line), and Bulletproof, a hint of Coronation from the Smashbox On The Rocks palette, and Painted Purple from Maybelline's Color Tattoo 24hr cream shadows
- Eyeliner: Tattoo Liner in Trooper by Kat Von D, and Forever Noir kohl eyeliner
- Eyelashes: Some random clothing store eyelashes with CoverGirl LashBlash Volume Mascara in Blackest Black!
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Balm in Shameless
- A little Mayebelline 14hr Super Stay in Beige Forgood in the center
What is your favorite color to wear on your eyeballs!?
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back often to www.samofantha.com/beautystuff for more makeup detail posts!
*If you do not see a comment section below simply click on the title of the post then scroll to the bottom